Liesl Keen is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our website lieslkeen.com.
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and our commitment under the Data Protections Act 1988 – 2018 and GDPR 2018.
Liesl Keen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st July 2019.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at – email@example.com.
Liesl Keen only collect and use individual user details where we have legitimate business reasons, and where we are legally entitled to do so. Information in relation to personal data collected by Irish entities is available on www.dataprotection.ie, the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner.
Liesl Keen collects the details provided by you on completion of our contact form together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other sites accessible from it as well as when you sign up to our newsletter.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we use the information for the following:-
- We use the information collected from you via the contact form to provide you with information on our services.
- we may also use your contact information – phone, email or postal address – to contact you for market research purposes.
The information we have will be used to customise the website according to your interests.
Liesl Keen will hold onto your personal data as long as you are our customer for the purposes of providing services in accordance with the Finance Acts of 6 years. If you contact Liesl Keen but do not retain our services we will remove your contact details after 1 year.
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else unless the disclosure is required by Law. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Are there cases where we may use your information to contact you?
We may contact you:
- For administration reasons related to the service to which you have signed up (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance, or in response to a question that you ask us).
- To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content. You should only receive such correspondence and updates from Liesl Keen, if you have agreed to in response to any contact you have made with us, e.g. on our Social Media pages,sign up to our newsletter via Mailchimp or via the Contact Us facility. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, by providing tick boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive correspondence.
- To invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary).
Where we wish to use your personal information in any other way, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this document.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer but these may stop our website functioning properly.
The following are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously)
This website will:
– Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
– Collect data about the traffic to the website via Google AdWords.
This website will:
– Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
– Allow you to share pages via social media icons
This Website will not
– Share any personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Applications developed in connection with the website for mobile devices will operate and capture information as set out above. Applications developed by us but deployed on other platforms such as social media channels may provide feedback to us on activity and usage specific to a user.
Note: If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
The Data Controller for this Website and services provided through these Website is Liesl Keen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection legislation. f any of the information we hold about your in incorrect or incomplete please email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you would like a copy of the personal data or have any queries regarding the Liesl Keen’s use of personal data please contact we have about you, please email us at email@example.com